There are numerous types of energy healing modalities and some of the more common ones include acupuncture, chiropractic and yoga therapy. Additional types of energy medicine techniques include distance healing, Reiki, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques®) and the Energetic Fertility Method™ (EFM).
Why might someone want to try energy-healing methods? Here are five great reasons to give energy healing modalities a try.
- When Western medical treatments have not been successful (e.g., unexplained secondary infertility or fibromyalgia) it can be helpful to delve in to energy healing modalities. Energy healing modalities may help uncover elements contributing to an ailment that Western medicine may miss.
- When patients are concerned with possible side effects from traditional medical treatments, energy-healing modalities can be beneficial. As an example, when you know that certain medications do not work well for you, alternative energy healing modalities may be able to alleviate the condition without medication.
- When someone is diagnosed with a stress-related illness (e.g., cancer, infertility), energy-healing modalities can be helpful. Energy healing modalities tend to be gentle and relaxing.
- It’s great preventative “medicine.” Energy medicine has an amazing ability to identify sicknesses and other conditions that are looming in your energetic space even before any symptoms arise in the physical body. When you catch things early enough, you can often avoid any physical ailments.
- It can be a way to help boost your spiritual development. For people looking to deepen their awareness of themselves and their spiritual path, energy healing modalities can help expedite this process.
Energy healing modalities can word wonders. In the comments below, share which types of energy healing modalities you’d like to try or have tried.
If you liked this blog, please share it.