Chakras are the main energy centers in your body and are intricately involved in every aspect of your life, whether you want to call in a new relationship, build a business or create a family.
The seven main chakras stem from the bottom of your tailbone to the crown of your head and each chakra is connected with certain aspects of your life and are briefly described below.
- The first or root chakra is located at the base of the spine and represents your foundation or grounding. It relates to security, safety and finances.
- The second or sacral chakra is located just below the navel and represents creativity, sex and the ability to accept new situations and relationships into your life. It relates to your sense of pleasure, sexuality enjoyment and desire.
- The third or solar plexus chakra is located in the stomach area and represents confidence, personal power and willpower. It relates to self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth.
- The fourth or heart chakra is located in the center of your chest and represents your ability to give and receive love. It relates to forgiveness, inner peace and compassion.
- The fifth or throat chakra is located at the base of the throat and represents your ability to communicate your truth clearly. It relates to communication, self-expression and creativity.
- The sixth or third eye chakra is located between your two eyebrows, in the forehead area and represents your ability to see the big picture. It relates to intuition, imagination and wisdom.
- The seventh or crown chakra is located at the top of your head and represents your connection with spirituality. It relates to understanding, inner and outer beauty and knowing.
Some consider the chakras the basis of our human existence. It is through the alignment of the seven main chakras that you can come into wholeness. Learning about your own chakra system is important because when all parts of you – your body, mind and spirit – are communicating equally and working together in a beneficial manner you will have little to no energetic issues. It is these energetic issues that create blocks for us.
Energetic blocks can come in the form of unhealthy relationships, food addictions, energy from past lovers, unfinished business with family members, difficulties making decisions, fears related to money, having a hard time speaking up for yourself, questioning your life path or career and much more.
Knowing about your chakras empowers you to maintain balance and harmony in your life. By becoming more aware of your chakras you become more mindful of your body, mind and spirit. It’s through this integration of the physical, mental and spiritual that you become capable of letting go of what no longer works for you, allowing you to prepare for something new in your life – perhaps it’s a career change, new relationship or a move to a new home.
I invite you to take some time to get to know your chakras. Find out which chakras may need some attention. I have a FREE Chakra Challenge that can help you with this. Click here to go to the FREE Chakra Challenge and get to know your chakras on a deeper level.
If you liked this post, please share it.